“It’s a nightmare,” Teresa Salemi said about the mold problem at FSU’s Smith Hall. Her daughter, Gabriella, had to live in hotels during finals week because of it. Even before she could see the mold, Gabriella was getting sick from it. It steadily got worse from there.*
Teresa’s nightmare highlights the importance of taking fast action when mold is discovered. Mold spreads quickly, and is hard to remove. It works its way unnoticed into all sorts of tiny cracks and crevices.
Professionals to the rescue
Professional mold removal specialists are trained to detect and remove mold.
- Building materials – Mold creeps into drywall, insulation, and carpet. Any building material is at risk. A licensed specialist can remove mold from all these areas and restore your living space to a safe place.
- Mechanical systems – Nowhere is safe when mold invades. It hides in elevators. It hides in HVAC systems. It hides in generators… any mechanical system! But your trusted Super Restoration professionals are ready to end your nightmare. They are fully equipped to remove mold from the biggest to the most delicate of your home or business machines.
- Ductwork – The very air you breathe is at risk. It is important that all your ducts are professionally treated for mold to ensure you are not inhaling spores with every breath you take.
- Contents – The FSU students threw away many of their moldy items. But with today’s technology it is possible to save most things. A restoration specialist can save your treasured keepsakes. And save you money by helping you avoid costly replacements.
- Documents – Old love letters from your grandfather to your grandmother. A photograph signed by your favorite celebrity. An original signature on a business contract. All are irreplaceable. You may see the mold and think your document is ruined forever. All is not be lost! Super Restoration can remove the mold and restore many documents once thought unsalvageable.
Mold problems can be a real nightmare, but they don’t have to be. With the right team on your side, you can wake up to a mold-free home sooner than you think.
*See the full story, at http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Its-a-Nightmare-Mom-of-FSU-Student-With-Mold-Issue-364584371.html
Important legal protections
The State of Florida has passed laws to protect you from unethical behavior. These laws apply to licensing and assessments. Proposals for mold removal have to be based on unbiased mold inspections. This is to prevent contractors from charging you more than necessary. To learn more about the legal protections, reach out to us and attend one of our free, Continuing Education Courses.
Call us at (800) 516-8059 for more details.